The Advisory Group consists of key members of the DAP Technology Team and reports to the DAP Workgroup. The group focuses on identifying technology needs of the web development and web content audiences to ensure they have tools to manage digital accessibility compliance efforts.
The primary role will be to advise the workgroup of the technology focused benefits, challenges, and observations of working with our current inventory of technology, tools, and platforms available to the university community. This initiative also encompasses:
- Serve as a liaison between existing vendors and the DAP Working Group.
- Identify and recommend new technology and tools.
- Identify and recommend resources for test and auditing efforts.
- Identify and recommend training requirements.
- Assist with solution to help advertise the digital accessibility initiative.
Arts & Sciences Communications
Senior User Experience Web Developer
Senior Web Developer
IT Specialist Senior, Web Designer/Developer
UVA Health System
Director, CMS Systems
ITS Custom Applications & Consulting Services